We are a team of dedicated medical practitioners, ready to visit you in your own home. Our mission is to provide high quality and reliable medical consultation and health care services to the residents of Ranchi and its outskirts delivered at their homes, in a safe and caring environment.
Life is a process of adding life to years and adding years to life. Life is fulfilling only if it is a process of adding life to years, which involves having proper healthcare and adding joy to every moment in life.
Home health care is a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. Home health care is usually less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or nursing home.
The range of home health care services a patient can receive at home is limitless. The goals of home health care services are to promote and maintain health and prevent re-hospitalization, thus reducing the cost of health care.
The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the diseaseWilliam Osler (Canadian Physician, 1849-1919)
Chronic disease treatment and management are often long drawn and patients and caregivers find it a daunting process. Often care is divided into stages; those spent at the hospital and those spent at home. While there is competent care provided at hospitals, caregivers struggle to provide the same quality of care at home. This is where AYURDAD steps in.
We help patients transition through these tough stages by providing disease management services in the comfort of their own homes. These services are provided to improve recovery outcomes.
We help the patients with consultation and treatment for their regular and long-term health care needs right in the comfort of their homes. We aim to make primary health care more accessible, affordable, and appropriate to our patient’s needs. Call us.Tweet
We know the challenges of treating a family member with a serious illness. That’s why our team of qualified doctors, caring nurses, and experienced therapists make sure that you or a loved one receive the care you need in the comfort of home.
We contact and visit the patient at the patient’s home. We assess, diagnose, and treat him/her depending on his/her need. Skilled care is provided in the home on an intermittent basis whenever it’s needed.
We determine the necessary health care plan and the services you may need at home after discussing with you. Our home health care services include:
A doctor visits a patient at home to diagnose and treat the illness(es). He or she may also periodically review the home health care needs.
Our professional nursing team members are here to support you or your loved one with a variety of care needs while striving to achieve the goals that matter the most to you. Our team of nursing experts provide care in a caring and compassionate manner.
Whether you are suffering from pain, weakness or stiffness due to an injury, fall, or medical condition, our physiotherapists work closely with you to reduce pain, improve mobility and help restore function. Our physiotherapists put together a plan of care to help a patient regain or strengthen the use of muscles and joints.
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE NEED COMPASSIONATE, IN-PERSON CARE BUT CAN’T LEAVE YOUR HOME, WE CAN HELP. YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY
Our Team of Experts
- We are a team of dedicated, experienced, and qualified practising doctors;
- We are supported by a team of dedicated, qualified and experienced healthcare professionals like nurses, physiotherapists, etc.
- We are ready to provide high quality and reliable medical consultation and healthcare services to the patients in and around Ranchi (Jharkhand).
Why Choose Us
- Easy to book an appointment or a visit;
- Simply dial the below numbers to call or leave a message;
- You can also book an appointment online through this website or from our Facebook page.
- We will visit the patient at home to diagnose and treat the illness(es);
- We may also periodically review the home health care needs of the patient;
- We may visit the patient’s house periodically for need-based follow-up checkups;
- We can provide at-home health care services by qualified and experienced healthcare professionals if needed;
- We endeavour to provide health care services on a 24/7 basis.
Ayurdad (आयुर्दद्) word is borrowed from the Sanskrit language meaning giving life or extending longevity. Āyurdad (आयुर्दद्) is derived from [=āyur-dad] [from āyur > āyu] and Dad (दद्).—(like dadate) meaning To give, offer, present.