We are a team of dedicated medical practitioners, ready to visit you in your own home. Our mission is to provide a high quality and reliable medical consultation to the residents of Ranchi and its outskirts delivered at their homes, in a safe and caring environment.
Ayurdad is your partner in managing a chronic, long-lasting illness, such as diabetes, heart disease, and asthma. Every once in a while, you’re bound to need to consult with a doctor for general health check-up, seasonal fever, acute diseases, chronic illness, and more. From consultation to treatment, the doctor helps you throughout your recovery.
A strong primary care system centred on an ongoing doctor-patient relationship leads to the best health outcomes for patients, higher patient satisfaction, fewer hospitalizations, and reduced healthcare costs.
An in-home doctor service does exactly the same. Only, you don’t have to go anywhere. We will contact/visit and treat you in the comfort of your home. We will assess, diagnose and treat you depending on your need. We can help you overcome the illness or provide the best referrals when another specialist’s care is needed.
At Ayurdad, we bring back the concept of the family physician with in-home doctor service. We are a team of knowledgeable, skilled and compassionate doctors to help you with consultation and treatment for your regular as well as long term health care needs right at the comfort of your home.
Ayurdad (आयुर्दद्) word is borrowed from the Sanskrit language meaning giving life or extending longevity. Āyurdad (आयुर्दद्) is derived from [=āyur-dad] [from āyur > āyu] and Dad (दद्).—(like dadate) meaning To give, offer, present.
Just remember that house calls aren’t for emergency situations.
How it works
- Simply dial the below numbers to call or leave a message;
- You can also book appointment online;
- We will contact you or visit your home for a consultation and start with the treatment;
- Improvements will be measured and the next step will be recommended if any;
- The visit/consultation fee depends on the nature of consultation, mode of consultation, and distance to be travelled by the doctor.
- We will contact the patient or visit the house of the patient for a consultation and initiating the treatment;
- We will visit patient house once in a month for follow-up checkups;
- All the notes and updates will be recorded in patient’s file for future reference;
- Patients who are unwell can ring us or contact us online and book a Doctor visit;
- If the patient is in need of any medications, we can provide them with a prescription or script;
- We can order blood tests or x-rays. If necessary, we can supply patients with a referral to the hospital;
- Once the consultation has concluded we will write the clinical notes for the consultation;
- The clinical notes can be stored for future reference.