Ayurdad is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with it. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you, the User. In this regard, we adhere to the various governing laws in India and internationally, including the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 of the European Union (“GDPR”).
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the User of the Website and/or Services and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to Ayurdad.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
- Patient Name,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological and mental health conditions, provided by You,
- Personal medical records and history.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- By filling the Book Appointment form,
- By providing details to an Ayurdad doctor, healthcare professional or Ayurdad representative,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us during course of receiving services,
- When You use the features on Our Website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide effective Services
- To operate and improve the Website and/or our Services;
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp or email for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, deals and offers and other announcements;
- To share with our business partners for the provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates, (referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Once you have freely consented to share your Personal Information with us, You authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from Your country to any other countries across the world with the Cloud Service Provider and Our affiliates/agents / third party service providers/partners/banks and financial institutions or any other persons, for the Purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including role-based access, password protection, encryption etc. to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, agents, third-party service providers, partners, and agencies on a need to know basis and in relation to the Purposes as specified above in this Policy.
While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to your Personal Information.
We retain personal information for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. When we no longer need the personal information we collect, we either deidentify the information or securely destroy the information.
The Websites may have links to other websites and applications that we think might be useful or of interest to you. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the privacy practices or the content of, those linked websites and applications. We urge you to review the privacy policies of any websites and applications you visit once you leave the Websites.
All communications should include the individual’s name and contact information and a detailed explanation of the request. Ayurdad will endeavour to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner and within any time limits prescribed by applicable law.